Heat Transfer Printed Shirts
- Photo prints can be transferred in full color
- It will allows you to print in different colors and customizations in garments
- For heat transfer printing shirts, graphics can be used in unlimited options
- Baba has wide variety of printing designs and we will do customize works also
- We can provide you any type of designs even for younger kids to all categories
Things You Need To Know!
- Heat transfer printing is a method of printing where heat is transferred onto the material to be printed. This heat is transferred via either a heat press or a hot plate. The transfer paper or film is placed between the hot plate and the material to be printed. Heat (usually from a hot plate) transfers the design from the transfer paper or film onto the material during the transfer process. The heat transfer paper is pre-printed with a design so that the design can be transferred onto the material. After printing, the design can be washed.
- Heat transfer printing uses iron to transfer colour ink onto a garment by melting the pigment of ink onto the garment's surface. The ink is then unmelted, allowing it to dry on and bond to the garment. A heat press is used to heat the garment, causing portions of the ink to be melted. Once the garment is cooled, the ink remains fixed on the garment.
- Consider heat transfer printing if you want to turn a few shirts into something special. This speciality printing process works using a heat press to apply full-colour graphics to T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other clothing items in a fashion similar to silk screening. With the ability to print on various materials and in unlimited colours, heat transfer printing is a great way to create unique shirts for a unique audience.
- Heat transfer printing is a prominent process that lets you create unique shirts for events, parties and businesses. The process uses special materials to print images onto t-shirts, which are then heated with a heat source, allowing you to print on various materials. With heat transfer printing, you can transfer a full-colour digital image onto your shirt, from photos to logos.